Wednesday 21 December 2011

How to make a shimmer lipstick matte

Hey Guys!

I dont know about you but i love the Matte velvet lip look for the festive season, but i don't want to go and buy a whole load of new lipsticks that im only going to use a few days of the year, also more matte lipsticks can be drying and especially now its cold we really don't need anything thats going to dry our lips out anymore.

So wouldnt it be great if you could make your favourite shimmer lipstick into a matte!, Well acctually you can!. I only heard this a few days ago and was amazed!. My lipstick lasted all day and didnt rub of while eating or drinking!

So here it is!
Yep HD powder ive only got ELF HD powder but any other would do!

Im not going to do lip swatches because im having a break out around my chin :( but i do have some hand swatches for you
These are both Collection 2000, the one on the left is Plum Perfection and the one on the right it Ruby Red. (These are only £2.99)

Here is the lipsticks straight out the tube


Just lightly pat a little bit of the HD powder over the top
and you will get .........


It lasted me all day and didnt dry out my lips!.
Let me know if you try it!

Zoie x

No comments:

Post a Comment