Thursday 22 December 2011

Green Festive eye make-up tutorial

Hey guys!.

So im here with my first make-up tutorial type post! I hope you like this!.

This is what i created, this was inspired by Pixiwoo on youtube.

I only used 1 eye shadow to do this,
I patted it all over my lid so if formed a nice circular shape, I used a flat shadow brush to do that.
Then i took a large fluffy blending brush and blended away!

The green i used for this was in the 88 colour palette and it is the darkest green in the palette.

I then lined the lower lash line with the same green shadow using the flat shadow brush i used at the begining, then i used a smaller blending brush to blended that out.

I then softly lined my water line with a black khol pencil mine was from Avon.
I curled my lashes,
Then applied my mascara mine was the Nouveau Lashes Noir Mascara, which i got in the glossy box.
Then All i did was take a tiny bit of cream eye make up remover (i used Simple's) on a cotton bud and cleaned around the bottom of my eye.

Thats it!.
Super simple i can't wait to try this out with a deep purple color!

Thank you for reading!
Zoie x

No comments:

Post a Comment