Sunday 26 February 2012

Maybelline Dream nude Airfoam foundation!

I nearly didnt try this product because of all the negative posts about it, It was on offer in superdrug and decided to give it a go!.




I found the color match to be really good, im about a NC15/20 in mac so im quite pale and this is a great match. Im usially a Light porclain in Maybelline Dream satin liquid which is my go to foundation and has been for a long time now. If you are struggling to find your shade you can look at all the colors on there website - http://www.maybelline.co.uk/products/135/face/foundation/dream-nude-airfoam/light-beige/8?shadeId=908

Ive seen a few videos on youtube of people putting the foundation on and it not turning out right, most of those people were applying it wrong. If you follow the instructions on the can it works ok, its nothing groundbreaking but it works. I shaked the can and applied a bit on the back of my hand dapped my finger in it a tiny bit and applied it to my face in small circular motions. This does take longer than it would do to use a normal foundation so if you are stuck for time go with something else. For people with dry skin this is a complete no go! If you read my previous post about my dry skin once it had started to get better and no burning i put some of this on and it just clinges to all the dry and looks awful. It would be better for people with oily/normal skin.

Overall i liked this foundation but probibly wouldnt repurchase and im sure i will use it up in time.

Zoie x

No comments:

Post a Comment