Thursday 9 February 2012

January Carmine Box 2012!

Hey guys,

So i know you are thinking, why is she posting this!. This box has been out for ages!.
This box was already out when i orderd it!, I orderd it because i had seen people get the FAT eye liner from eyeko and i wanted it!!. They are £10 from the eyeko website.
I was about to order it when i heard that Carmine were having a half price offer for your first box, so i get the eye liner and the whole box for less than what i was going to pay on the eyeko website!.

I got im my box:
Eyeko Fat eye stick in Black
Eldora eye lashes in B110
Balance me Radiance face oil
Korres Wild rose moisturiser
Westlab Himalayan bath salts

I am very pleased with my box and i am going to be keeping my subscription up!

If you want to take advantage of the first box half price offer visit them at



1 comment:

  1. The link to Carmine box is:
    http://www.carmine.co.uk/0IXWR

    ReplyDelete