Tuesday 30 October 2012

Lush ... Fun?

Now I'm a hugh Lush fan, but im not a Lush 'Collector'. I like to go and get what I want and when im all used up I go back and do it all again. So I have quite long periods where I don't go in store and I miss most of the new releases but tend to hear about them around the beauty community. Fun was the exeption I had not heard a single thing about it when i saw the play dough looking thing on the Lush checkout counter.
 
 
Fun is a 4 in 1 Body wash, Shampoo, Bubble bath and Hand wash for your clothes. It smells fantastic very simular to most of their candy themed products which personally I can't get enough of. It could so easily get mistaken for actual play dough, I'm sure you could have some great fun making models with the kids!.
 
 
I am yet to try this as a shampoo, bubble bath or a hand wash I have however tried it as a body wash. I wish this product foamed up more although you get a nice little lather, leaves you feeling clean and generally is a great body wash I fail to see how it will clean my thick and overly greasy hair or my husbands dirty socks. Also im doubtful to wether it will make bubbles for a bubble bath.
 
 
I am not going to write this one out just yet though because I do think it is a great novalty body wash and it really smells fantastic. I will give it a good go and try it in my hair.
 
Fun comes in about 4 other scents I believe but this was by far the my favourite.
 
It costs £5 for 200g.
 
Thanks for reading
Follow me on twitter @ZoiexLoves
Follow me on Instagram @ZoiexLoves
 

No comments:

Post a Comment