Friday 13 January 2012

Favourites of 2011!

Hey guys!

This is my favourite or most used products of 2011, I know its already January 13th but better late than never right?

I have quite a few things to share so ill just crack on with it!.


Lets start with .. Skin care!.
Please Ignore the Liz earle! No idea why i put it in the picture but it is not one of my favourites!

My fav face wash of 2011 was the Naked Skincare Bare Faced Cheek softening facial wash, It leaves my skin super soft and feeling very clean!. I did a blog post on the Naked Skincare range if you want to know more.
Exfoliating wash - My skin loves to be exfoliated but ive fount it hard to find a AMAZING one for my face, but this one is by far my fav, Its the Clean & Clear exfoliating daily wash.
Daily Moisturising - Ive been using the Naked Skin Thirst Aid 12 hour Moisturiser for a few months now and i love it, my skin feels soft and hydrated!.
Night Moisturiser - Ive been using the Superdrug own brand moisturiser and i love it!, I can't wait to put it on at night, it smells so good. Its also nice and thick everything you need from a over night moisturiser!.

I have two body products that ive just adored this year both by soap and glory.
Body butter - Its has to be The Righteous Butter its smell is to die for! Its super moisturising i love to cover my body in it when im getting out the shower!.
Body Scrub - The Pulp Friction Foamy Fruity body scrub its doesnt smell as good as the righteous butter, its more citrusy but still lovely. It really gets all the dead skin of your body. The one thing bad .. well not so much bad as annoying .. is that i would recommend that you do it in the shower not the bath!, I did this in the bath and it felt like i was sitting on all the little balls ... not very nice lol!.

The one thing i have for my Hair favs is the Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Colour Deep treatment

I leaves my hair so shiney
My hair is never that shiney unless i used this! It is truely my hair holey grail.

Now for make up
So im totally rubbish at doing photos!, I forgot to put my foundation in the picture!.

Foundation - Maybelline Air-whipped Air-brush finish Dream satin liquid. This is my all time fav foundation, ive been using this for what feels like years, this must be my third of fourth bottle, my colour is 004 Light Porcelain. It goes on great and feels sliky. It doesnt last a long time but im not going to be wearing foundation for more than 9 hours a day.
Translucent Powder - I love loose powderd and Collections 2000s Sheer Loose Powder its the best setting powder ive tried this year and best of all is the pice! this is £2.99
BB Cream - I dont like to wear foundation every day so ive been using the Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector Its not the exact same color as my skin but when i put a bit of powder over the top it evens out!.
Concealer - Collection 2000 cover stick!, Its nice and thick for covering blemishes, not so great for under the eyes but still works good.
Blush - Ive not hear alot about the Accessorize cosmetics, but i love this blush it has been my go to blush for over 6 months! Its very shimmery so i dont apply it to the apples of my cheaks. The shade i have is called Wowzer!
Highlight - Barbara Daily Light Illusion Powder highlight there isnt too much to say about this except its a fantastic highlight! You can find Barbara Dailey at Tesco!.
Eye Liner - Collection 2000 extreme felt tip liner, These things last all day! and they are really easy to apply and they have some great colors the two that i have are Teal and Blue.


Shadow Base - NYX jumber eye pencil in Milk, this is raved about alot so i had to order one from america and get it shipped out to me, i have no idea if there is any were that is stocking these in the UK yet but i couldnt find them here. But it is a great base, its almost sticky so you wouldnt want to wear it with out a powder shadow on top.
Shadows - Ive used my Urban Decay Naked Palette almost everyday since i got it i adore it! its like my baby!. I use Buck for my brow shade.
Two of my fav quick combos are Half Baked and Smog then Toasted and Hustle. 
Finishing Spray - I love the elf finishing spray it makes my make up last longer although i am looking to try the urban decay one as im not in love with the smell of this one.
Lipstick - Collection 2000 have done some great lip colours this year and ive loved the lasting colour collection my two favourites are Sugar Pink and Pink Shock!.
Brushes - Ive not got that many brushes to be honest, Ive been wanting to get a set from Sigma but ive just not been able to justify spending that amount of money on some brushes so here is my fav this year its the MAC 187 stippling brush and i love it for using with my liquid foundation.

Thank you for taking the time to read this very long post!
Zoie x

No comments:

Post a Comment