Sunday 25 August 2013

Urban decay Ammo palette!


I am absolutely in love with urban decays latest palette and as you can imagine by the name it is full of metallics. I bought this a few weeks ago and it's just been sat on my vanity waiting to be used, I wish I had used it sooner because the some of the colours are out of this world!.

I was slightly disappointed that there are three colours out of the ten that have been in previous UD palettes. Smog, Chopper and Sin although they are brilliant I would have preferred other colours.

The palette comes with a lovely little travel size 11ml tube of primer potion in the new squeezy packaging and a travel size synthetic shadow brush.

Now for the swatches!.

From left to right.
Smog, Mildew, Oil Slick, Last Call and Chopper


Maui Wowie, Polyester Bride, Grifter, Sin and Shattered.

I adore Shattered and Oil Slick which is ver similar to MACs Cinderfella but personally I prefer Oil Slick.
 
Zoie x
RRP: £23.

Twitter: Zoiexloves
Instagram: Zoiexloves

No comments:

Post a Comment